1. Build a list of potential clients, reach out to them, fix meetings, gather requirements, share plans, and get business.
2. Building the reach out list involves online research to find potential advertisers, finding their contact details, and making cold calls/email.
3. During the meeting, the Account Manager is expected to gather client requirements, share plans, and work towards getting business.
4. Post getting the business, the Account Manager needs to work towards executing the advertising campaign smoothly
5. Account Manager continues being the single point of contact for the advertiser even during the campaign execution.