1. Management of regional Sales team handling Trade Accounts to meet the periodic sales and profitability objectives of assigned geographical territory.
2. Create detailed (daily / weekly / monthly) work plans for sales team to ensure optimal daily calls and coverage of all customers and prospects and monitor compliance to company policies.
3. Identify training needs of sales personnel and work with HR/PMG to impart the same, monitor progress.
4. Coach the sales team on/off the field and guide them to add value to every customer interaction. Ensure high motivational levels of team members; Manage performances of team, identify development areas and support
5. Understand and analyze industry trends, evolving customer needs, competitor activities etc. report these periodically to upper management, take necessary local actions to sustain & grow our market shares.
6. Maintain integrity of product pricing.
7. Sales forecasting, Channel management
8. Conduct review meetings as appropriate and undertake corrective actions to bridge gaps in performance.
9. Make regular field visits to key customers and regularly do joint work with team members.10. Ensure receivables are collected in time.
11. Recruit & deploy sales staff as per resource planning; keep expense to sales ratio within desired levels.
12. Get customer feedback from sales/application/service teams from time to time & ensure their satisfaction. Improve processes, service delivery continually.
13. Carry out marketing activities (CME, TSS, DEMOS, EXHIBITIONS, KOL meets etc.) in collaboration with Product Management group.1
14. To ensure administrative support to Zonal/Divisional offices and H.O