Roles and Responsibilities :
- Setting and achieving aspirational growth targets for the online side of the business
- Building the Joint Business Plan, defining the metrics, and driving the sales of the specific eCommerce accounts and building relationships with the Planning and executing complete business operations of e-commerce at each level - Front end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM, and brand marketing activities to increase the digital presence of the brand and product performance.
- Building the forecast at a product at region and account level; monitoring the products listed and ensuring the deliveries of orders to achieve a market share of products.
- Should have worked either as a Category Manager with E-Com platform or have worked as KAM for E-Comm channel with a manufacturing organisation
- Proven work experience in E-Com of at least 3 yrs. Proficient in Key Account Management, managing data, and leveraging insights to drive penetration.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to get the job done single-handedly. Strong Analytical as well as Communication skills
- Establishing working relationships with e-commerce partners, improving content on partner platforms & driving and enabling exclusive launches
- Understanding the Key Business Drivers for this channel and managing channel forecasts
- Collaboration with internal as well as external stakeholders to achieve the desired share in each category