- You need to have a track record, and/or evidence such as OpenSource involvement, that shows that you can produce industrial-strength, good code.
- You need to be a clean, high-quality coder, good communicator and, at times, teacher. In return, you'll have a lot of fun working with equally-skilled people in a high-performance team on a product that will rock.
- 12 + years with Web technologies
- Knowledge of TypeScript or ECMAScript 6
- A track record that proves you know stuff
- Good, confident communication skills
- Ability to architect a piece, develop it all by yourself, and deliver it working for use by millions of people
- HTML5 Canvas or WebGL or native graphics API experience
- Experience in media or TV.