We are looking for an ambitious and proven Social Media Marketing Manager with 6+ years of experience & in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Relevant experience in digital marketing (6+ Years).
2. Developing and implementing marketing plan/strategies for companys social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn.
3. Evaluating the success of marketing efforts and tweaking it as needed
4. Create budgets for social media activities.
5. Plan social media campaigns.
6. Create engaging and professional visuals/content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
7. Blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
8. Generates inbound leads, gains followers, and creates a positive image for the company.
9. Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform.
10. Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
11. Work to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in industries.
12. Stay current with social media trends and tools includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
13. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
14. Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
15. Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
16. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
17. Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
18. Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs.
19. Monitor trends, activities of main competitors in social media.
20. Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations.
21. Lead the execution of email programs.
22. Assisting the Team with regular training and development related to Social media domain.
23. Measure, Analyze and align the performance of the team members as per the standards.
24. Impart knowledge and latest trends related to Social media and other Digital Marketing aspects.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager(6+ years)
2. Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities and more.
3. Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
4. Ability to blog about social media on the Atomic website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
5. Excellent copywriting skills.
6. Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
7. Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
8. Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
9. Knowledge of online marketing channels.
10. Familiarity with web design.
11. A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
12. Knowledge of social media analytics software.
13. Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns and tools.
14. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
15. Exceptional time management skills.
16. The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.