Should be responsible to handle tenders published on GEM Portal.
• Follow up Tender Registration & Payments in various Govt. Department.
• Prepare documents for e-Tendering, studying tender documents, qualification criteria, the scope of work, Floating RFQ to various vendors/contractors, collecting quotations, preparing comparative statements, meeting deadlines for the tenders received from the public sector undertaking Govt. and other organizations.
• Prepare Bills of All Departments.
• Follow-ups from the client regarding an order.
• Convert inquiries into order.
• Assist the Bid Manager / Bid Co-coordinator with PQQ and ITT submissions and where appropriate compile and deliver final submissions on time.